September 11, 2007

Quick post for the day

These links seemed appropriate to post today:
Arlington National Cemetery
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial

I wasn't going to post politics today, but it seems there's news that applies to tomorrow, so I'll be quick. The post-standard reports that the Democrats and the Republicans running for County Exec had a debate against their opponent in the primary. They were recorded yesterday afternoon, and the Republican debate aired last night (thanks for the timely news on that one!). The Democrats air tomorrow at 7, and both debates will be shown again Sunday, starting with the Republicans at 7, all on news 10 now. I missed the Republicans yesterday due to not knowing about the debate, and I'll miss tomorrows due to another young dems meeting (7 pm, 248 E Water St, Syracuse NY), so it looks like I'll have to wait till Sunday.

No comments: