September 19, 2007

The Result Are In!

Well, it's been over 2 weeks since I sent out my survey questions to our county leg candidates, (and county exec primary candidates) and I am now ready to print the response. Literally. One response. From Tom Buckel. Also I got a email back from Karen Hanford saying she'd try and get back to me with a response, and an email from someone on Dale Sweetland's behalf saying to please not use that email for campaign business and that they'd forwarded it onward.

Clearly this blog is not being taken as seriously as it should. Even though my endorsements for the primary all seem to have won (according to results before recounts and mail in ballots) (if we count my last sentence under the Democratic section as leaning toward Magnarelli, even though I personally was somewhat leaning toward Ryan, and if we don't count my knock against Paul Carey who won 3 out of 4 lines vs his opponent George Alessio for Salina Town Justice, George carrying only the Working Family line by a vote of 4 to 3)! Clearly, I'm a force to be reckoned with.

So here is Tom's response, posted with the title I said it would have.

No comments: